And through the entire experience, I remember the best advice came from my lawyer who told me that interest rates, "Go up in the Spring and down in the Fall." As simple as that, he has yet to be wrong. But most of us are so scared of increases, the possible return of the "80s" rates and foreclosures similar to the U.S. that we seem to get scared every time we hear the rates are going up.Continue Reading
This was my first time visiting the show, and it was clear there was a main message and many exhibitors from all across Canada discussing the same issue, the governments plan on the future of solar energy, efficient energy products, services and solutions. It was remarkable how many companies were representing topics such as solar panels, energy audits, geothermal options by getting energy from the ground up and most interesting, land lease options to operate the solar system on your south facing piece of 50x50 land. It was very interesting to me, as a Real Estate Agent how many of these representatives wanted to speak to me about how to convey to my clients how important this home energy audit would benefit them.Continue Reading
“Getting into a mortgage is the single largest financial transaction you will do in your life; don't take it lightly,” and “Get help if you don't understand it yourself. It's a small price to pay to get the right advice when you're signing up for a very large financial commitment over the next 15, 20, 25 years,”
Mr. Melville says.Continue Reading
For residents of the Westboro area, Parkdale Avenue may be changing, read more...Continue Reading
If your interested in further info. about this current listing, contact me.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Winterize Your House
- Have Fun at Home this Halloween
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community