So in case you were wondering when is the best time to go to the bank to get a good interest rate, you may want to keep in mind the following dates. Its expected rates will increase in the next year, so if your not sure what to do, give me a call or email me and I can help you understand your mortgage buying power and even refer you to some wonderful Mortgage Agents.
Just remember this, the rates are good, folks!Continue Reading
Welcome to my new official real estate website!
Its with great pride and pleasure that I welcome you to your one-stop shop for real estate needs. Together with you help, I hope to make this site an interactive place to discuss all your property needs whether you are buying or selling a home. Please take a few minutes and check out all the links and resources available to you and please share your feedback, referrals or suggestions through the contact me page.
A BIG thank you goes out to my dearest IT crew, Shayne and Mark - your hard work is priceless. Thank you for everything :)
Sincerely from your Realtor,
Rachel HammerContinue Reading
Why pay High Condo Fees? - Similar homes have to pay approximately 200 per month...but not with this home! It's almost like a freehold. Sun filled 3 bedroom home with single attached garage with inside entry. Recent upgrades to windows, Furnace, A/C, Kitchen and Bathrooms. Perfect for the first time home buyer. Come and make this house your "Home Sweet Home"See full listing
East Market Lofts - A well planned community. Loft living like no other. Includes a designer island, wall to wall windows. Natural light abounds. 555 sq. foot Navigli Model - Architectural styling throughout. 'Experience the Byward Market Lifestyle - You Will Love It!' (Locker included)See full listing
WOW! Loft living in the heart of the Market. The 1 bedroom plus den includes one underground parking space and storage locker. Floor to ceiling windows highlight a fabulous open concept design filled with features. Hardwood floors, large balcony, five appliances, moveable walls, central air and Hunter Douglas blinds. Enjoy Market living today.See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community