Great value in this freshly painted semi-detach with all the right finishes. Hardwood and tiles throughout (no carpeting), spacious living/family room, open concept bright kitchen, main floor laundry/mud room conveniently located beside back door to large private backyard. 2 nd floor including 4 bedrms and a beautifully updated bathroomwith air jet tub. Newer windows, furnace, A/C, HWT and roof. ...See full listing
Beautifully designed 2and1 bedroom plus loft, Urbandale luxury Frisco II model. This warm and inviting home offers an open concept kitchen, tiled backsplash, walk-in pantry and gas stove. Main floor including hardwood flooring, trendy lighting and vaulted ceiling with a floor to ceiling stone gas fireplace. Second level has luxury whirlpool tub. Finished basement with guest bedroom and loads of ...See full listing
Wonderfully situated and rarely offered two bedroom terrace condo with natural gas and a/c. This beautifully maintained open concept home has been professionally painted, includes gleaming hardwood and ceramic flooring, all kitchen appliances and access to private balcony. Enjoy the loft with gas fireplace, two great sized bedrooms and large main bathroom. True pride of ownership, come see ...See full listing
Introducing 234 rideau street, a full service condo in heart of downtown ottawa. This beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom and den with private balcony is a must see. Enjoy 995 sqft of open concept, including granite counters, upgraded backsplash in kitchen and stainless steel appliances, comes with one underground parking space and a storage locker. The Claridge Plaza condo has it all - from ...See full listing
Popular richcraft end unit bancroft model in desirable riverside south area. This attractive 3 bedrooms and loft 'tall town' has it all! dark hardwood throughout main floor, stunning upgrades in open concept kitchen with extended breakfast bar, custom california shutters and glass cabinetry. Right beside new park and steps away to transit. A true must see!See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community