Welcome to 764 Nakina Way, so many fine details in this exquisite three bedroom four bathroom townhome built in 2007 by Richcraft. Enjoy the open concept, soaring ceilings on the main floor with tile and maple hardwood throughout, trendy light fixtures, granite countertops in the professionally designed extended kitchen with wine rack and upgraded faucet, large corner pantry and most stainless ...See full listing
Welcome to the wonderful community of Riverside South. Enjoy this completely move-in and beautifully maintained Richcraft Charleston, three bedrooms including a master bedroom large and spacious with a nice walk-in closet and full ensuite bathroom, separate shower and overized roman tub. This warm and inviting townhome offers an open concept living and dining room, bright eat-in kitchen ...See full listing
Impeccably maintained end unit Sunnyvale by Urbandale. Great sized roomswith luxury bathroom. Two dramatic fireplaces, an open concept main floorwith great upgrades including in kitchen. Hardwood flooring and appliances. Freshly painted, fully finished basementwith modern new bath and so much more. Beautifully landscaped, with the most incredible backyard, PVC fencingwith lighting awaits you, ...See full listing
Welcome to 4317 Goldeneye, a stunning 4 bedroom home plus den, 2008 built Hastings model by Richcraft. This home has been meticulously maintained and pride of ownership can be seen throughout. Beautiful hardwood floors lead you into a warm open concept living/dining and entertaining main floor with large kitchen/eating area including stainless steel appliances, steps away from the ...See full listing
Unique nature lover's paradise, open concept custom built split level. Inviting kitchen with gas stove, entertaining space for dining and steps from patio. Spacious master, winterized screen covered deck, three fireplaces, two updated baths, great family room and lots of storage. Many updates and renovations completed, true pride of ownership everywhere you look inside and out. Backyard a perfect ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community