Welcome to 2905 Wellington Street in the heart of Kemptville. Breathtaking waterfront ½ acre property ready to move in and enjoy. Enjoy this well designed split level home with beautifully renovated kitchen overlooking lower level family room with stunning wood burning fireplace and pine ceiling. Property features an in ground river water irrigation system for the lawn and garden. The ...See full listing
Beautifully maintained two bedroom two bathroom end unit, nicely situated with a southern view. The main floor offers ceramic and hardwood flooring, a cozy gas fireplace, newer windows and freshly painted. Enjoy cooking in the brand new well designed kitchen with pass through, soft closed cabinetry and impeccable storage to maximize space everywhere. All new appliances are included. The ...See full listing
Welcome to 22 Stonepath, enjoy this 3+1 detached Holitzner home on a quiet crescent in beautiful Stittsville. The main floor offers newer hardwood flooring, great living and dining space, open concept kitchen overlooking the fireplace. The patio doors greet you to a nice size deck and spacious backyard. On the second floor, three well-sized bedrooms and full bathroom. The lower level offers a ...See full listing
Welcome to the beautiful neighbourhood of Riverside South. Enjoy this wonderful open concept four plus one bedroom home built by Richcraft on a premium corner lot. With over 2200 sqft of great living space, this home offers gleaming hardwood floors throughout the main floor with tastefully chosen ceramic tiles in the foyer, kitchen and all four bathrooms. Enjoy the luxury of a main floor ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community