Welcome to 4317 Goldeneye, a stunning 4 bedroom home plus den, 2008 built Hastings model by Richcraft. This home has been meticulously maintained and pride of ownership can be seen throughout. Beautiful hardwood floors lead you into a warm open concept living/dining and entertaining main floor with large kitchen/eating area including stainless steel appliances, steps away from the ...See full listing
Unique nature lover's paradise, open concept custom built split level. Inviting kitchen with gas stove, entertaining space for dining and steps from patio. Spacious master, winterized screen covered deck, three fireplaces, two updated baths, great family room and lots of storage. Many updates and renovations completed, true pride of ownership everywhere you look inside and out. Backyard a perfect ...See full listing
Great value in this freshly painted semi-detach with all the right finishes. Hardwood and tiles throughout (no carpeting), spacious living/family room, open concept bright kitchen, main floor laundry/mud room conveniently located beside back door to large private backyard. 2 nd floor including 4 bedrms and a beautifully updated bathroomwith air jet tub. Newer windows, furnace, A/C, HWT and roof. ...See full listing
Beautifully designed 2and1 bedroom plus loft, Urbandale luxury Frisco II model. This warm and inviting home offers an open concept kitchen, tiled backsplash, walk-in pantry and gas stove. Main floor including hardwood flooring, trendy lighting and vaulted ceiling with a floor to ceiling stone gas fireplace. Second level has luxury whirlpool tub. Finished basement with guest bedroom and loads of ...See full listing
Wonderfully situated and rarely offered two bedroom terrace condo with natural gas and a/c. This beautifully maintained open concept home has been professionally painted, includes gleaming hardwood and ceramic flooring, all kitchen appliances and access to private balcony. Enjoy the loft with gas fireplace, two great sized bedrooms and large main bathroom. True pride of ownership, come see ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community