Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community
Latest From Twitter
Happy #CanadaDay everyone! We are proud to be Canadian, hope you enjoy the virtual celebrations, and a relaxing day… https://t.co/xDzYeMwo7g
*Just Listed* 30 Daffodil in #RiversideSouth. Rarely offered gorgeous 4 bed, 3 bath home with amazing upgrades!… https://t.co/hjn9soDd1J
*Sold* Congratulations to our clients! We’re so proud to have sold your home for well above asking price on… https://t.co/YZ2c0UrT6w
New Listing: 30 Daffodil Court - https://t.co/B96eBX8HpA
energy home buyers resources condominiums Ottawa Real Estate Agent investment properties Rachel Hammer budget clean energy market real estate agent ottawa buying new builds rachelhammer buyer carlingwood renting sales First time home buyer market activity westboro Tips for buyers showing mortgages real estate Hammer & Associates Ottawa real estate sellers Tarion Ontario statistics listing advice buyers Average price homes news buying a home realtors home owners condos bridgehead market news Financing residential lifestyle green energy Ottawa Real Estate Tips for sellers