Wonderfully maintained 3bed 2bath condo, steps away from transit, shops and more! Open and spacious with south exposure. Laminate flooring, berber carpeting and newly designed modern main bath. Great sized bedrooms with tons of closest space. Bright kitchen boasts stylish ceramic flooring and new patio doors to access private fenced yard. The low condo fees and good appliances adds the final ...See full listing
Rare opportunity to own the model suite! This freshly painted two bedroom two bath upper unit boasts a sun-filled upgraded gourmet kitchen with ceramic backsplash, large island with double sink, big pantry and stainless steel appliances. Stylish dark hardwood floors in living/dining area with cozy fireplace and private balcony backing onto NCC land. Second floor features balcony in the master ...See full listing
Welcome to 222 Lavergne Street, a sought after two storey semi with in-law suite. Situated in a lovely, quiet family oriented neighbourhood, this home provides an open concept space from the inside and a private beautifully designed oasis from the outside. Hardwood flooring on both the main floor and second level which features three well sized bedrooms tastefully painted in designer colours ...See full listing
Fantastic Starter Home! This lovely 3 bedroom townhouse is freshly painted with updated flooring and light fixtures. Spacious well-designed kitchen, dining and living area provides cozy entertaining space and access to a private rear yard. Large master bedroom contains great closet space. Condo fees incl. use of inground pool with lifeguard and party room. Close to shopping, parks, schools, bus ...See full listing
Distinctively designed 2 bedroom and den open concept executive town home is a must see! This tastefully painted upper unit has it all unique light fixtures, fireplace, berber carpeting and beautiful dark hardwood floors. Enjoy your two private balconies overlooking NCC land.Numerous upgrades and nice touches including 42" kitchen cabinets, raised breakfast bar and 5' foot soaker tub.See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community