Welcome to 2 Queenston Drive in beautiful Richmond. Enjoy this bright premium corner lot home with a breathtaking backyard. 3+1 bedrooms offers a spacious feel with all the perfect upgrades already completed. Enjoy tiled flooring in front entry and eat-in kitchen with large bright windows and plenty of sunlight. Tons of pantry space. Spacious and open living and dining room with beautiful ...See full listing
Pride of ownership! Meticulously maintained freehold end unit on a premium lot with no rear neighbors. Ceramic entry, powder room and gleaming hardwood floors on main level . Curl up in front of your fireplace in the living room. Completely updated kitchen includes new stainless steel appliances, countertops, soft close cabinets and tiled back splash. Bonus window above the sink in the kitchen. ...See full listing
Welcome to 607 Latour Crescent. This beautiful three bedroom two bathroom townhome is just like new! Everything upgraded, updated and move-in ready! Enjoy this beautifully maintained home with main floor hardwood, stone surround wood burning fireplace. Kitchen is complete with backsplash, newer SS appliances and a great sun filled eating area. Step outside to enjoy the privacy in your backyard ...See full listing
Welcome to this beautifully designed townhome in Fairwinds, Stittsville. Truly walk-in and move-in, uniquely and fully upgraded Eastland model home, with ceramic tile and hardwood flooring throughout the main floor, open concept kitchen with custom stained oak cabinetry, central vacuum kitchen toe kick, tiled backsplash and appliances included. Beautifully selected berber carpeting with thicker ...See full listing
Welcome to 477 Grey Seal Circle, this charming end unit townhome by Urbandale offers stunning light fixtures and open concept kitchen and living. Beautiful fireplace w high ceilings. 3 bedrooms with a master luxury ensuite incl whirlpool tub, separate shower and walk in closet. Lower level includes fourth bathroom w shower and space for recreational room or possible fourth ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community