PRICED TO SELL! This rarely offered two bedroom upper terrace condo is situated on a quiet street with no rear neighbours! A beautifully maintained condo, it includes ceramic flooring in entrance and bathrooms, cozy carpeting, and access to private balconies off the living room and master bedroom. Relax in front of the wood fireplace in the open concept living room and dining room. Large eat-in ...See full listing
Welcome to 612 Martinique in Fairwinds, Sttitsville. A warm and cozy three storey townhome with over 1900 sqft of living space, where pride of ownership and impeccable design meet and shine. Enjoy the well designed main floor, with ceramic tiled entrance, inside access from the double garage, great storage space, large laundry room and a den for the professional working from home or the ...See full listing
Welcome to 3054 Fairlea Crescent, a three bedroom, two bathroom condominium townhome with no carpets! Well maintained hardwood floors on the main level. Bright kitchen with large windows and plenty of cabinet space. All appliances included. Formal dining room, great for entertaining. Relax by your cozy gas fireplace in living room. Easy to care for bamboo hardwood floors with decorative inlay on ...See full listing
Welcome to 22 Peary Way, a 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom multi-level townhome. Easy to care for tiled entry way and lower level stairs. Good sized living room with hardwood floors and views of your low maintenance, private interlocked backyard. Head up a few stairs to your dining room, also with gleaming hardwood floors, currently used as a library, complete with cozy electric fireplace. Bright and ...See full listing
Welcome to this sweet two bedroom two bathroom condo, steps from public transit, shopping, schools and walking distance to the Ottawa river path. This wonderfully private and spacious end unit has been freshly painted and tastefully maintained. Enjoy the large front entrance with main floor powder room, oak cabinetry in kitchen with all appliances included. Open concept living and dining ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community