Hello and welcome to 243 Sorento Street, here in Barrhaven. This is one of Minto’s most functional and sought after models, the Hemsley, built in 2007, offering an open concept feel with every room designed for the growing family and perfect for the at-home business/office needs of today’s professional. As an end unit, the natural sunshine embraces you from the moment ...See full listing
Live in prime Ottawa neighbourhood or enjoy the opportunity to invest! All brick, 3 storey home with 5 bedrooms & 2 baths. Nice flooring throughout - mostly hardwood & tile. Open living/dining room. Bright eat-in kitchen. 3 bedroom & full bath on 2nd. 3rd floor with 2 large bedrooms. Lower level has 3 piece bath & laundry, ready to ...See full listing
Great location! Walk to shopping and buses. Hardwood floors throughout, including the stairs. Ample kitchen space. Large bedrooms with lots of closet space. Finished basement with laundry area and a storage room. Great opportunity to put your own finishing touches and create a space to call home. Perfect for investors, handymen or DIY!!See full listing
Welcome to 4615 Sugar Maple Drive here in beautiful Riverside South, Home Sweet Home. This all brick front facade with half brick surround single family 4+1 bedroom home offers lovely curb appeal and everything your family needs in the heart of a community that has everything you will love. Amazing comfort and versatility in a little over 2200 sqft of perfect living space, Built by ...See full listing
Welcome to 687 Wild Shore Cres, here in beautiful Riverside South. Step through the updated screened door and into a large tiled foyer and brand new hardwood flooring throughout the main floor. Enjoy this beautiful three bedroom & three bathroom townhouse. Built in 2002 by Urbandale, this Sunnyvale is one of the most sought-after models, offering open spacious layout & ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community