Welcome to 616 Martinique Lane in Stittsville’s Fairwinds community. Overlooking Par-La-Ville park, this sun-filled 3 bedroom, 3 bath townhome has been maintained with pride and features 3 floors of spacious living space offering families a variety of layout options to fit their needs. Enjoy summer evenings on your front porch while watching the kids play safely right outside your front ...See full listing
Originally designed as part of the architectural showcase A Parade of Homes, 12 Scova offers unique features both inside and out. The seamless floorplan is enhanced by finishing touches that speak to its quality: modern tile and hardwood, quartz counters, two fireplaces, brushed nickel door levers, and all the windows your heart desires. Situated on a quiet street, 12 Scova is a peaceful ...See full listing
Welcome to 2714 Hickson Cres, a classically styled 4 bedroom family home in the convenient and centrally located Redwood Park neighbourhood. Situated on a large lot, this home offers the opportunity to settle in an established family friendly area with private treed yards while providing quick access to all amenities and the 417, making this the perfect location for getting anywhere you need to ...See full listing
Welcome to 52 Harry Douglas Drive in Stittsville. This stunning 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom bungalow is sure to please! Newly landscaped front steps create a perfect first impression for what is found inside. From the moment you step into this grand home, enjoy and appreciate the soaring 9 foot ceilings, spacious tiled foyer, mirrored hall closets, all creating the most welcoming ...See full listing
Welcome to 21 Rueter Street located on a quiet street in Barrhaven, Ottawa. Freshly painted throughout, this three bedroom, three bathroom townhome is perfect for young families or young professionals alike. Step into the foyer with convenient garage access and partial bath. Durable laminate flooring extends throughout the main living areas. The open concept living room and dining room ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community