Welcome to 310 Central Park unit 2B Stop renting and enjoy this spacious two bedroom condominium in the heart of Central Park. Walk in to this attractive corner suite and appreciate the tiled foyer, berber carpeting with nice size open concept kitchen, dining and living room layout, with a balcony which gives this place a little of everything you need at a price you can ...See full listing
Welcome to 265 Black Sage Crescent here in beautiful Riverside South This stunning Urbandale R-2000 single family home is absolutely beautiful. With over 2500 square feet of living space, this Ridgecrest model offers the versatility and style of a new build with the added space and classic feel of a traditional style home. This is the perfect home to entertain Walk in to ...See full listing
Welcome to 1640 Kilborn Avenue, here in Alta Vista. Walk right in and enjoy this beautiful three bedroom four bathroom semi detached home in the heart of one of the most desired areas in Ottawa. This deceptively large home has every room perfectly placed for all your family needs including, a perfectly renovated kitchen, sure to please the chef of the house, It’s light, bright ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community