Welcome to my new official real estate website!
Its with great pride and pleasure that I welcome you to your one-stop shop for real estate needs. Together with you help, I hope to make this site an interactive place to discuss all your property needs whether you are buying or selling a home. Please take a few minutes and check out all the links and resources available to you and please share your feedback, referrals or suggestions through the contact me page.
A BIG thank you goes out to my dearest IT crew, Shayne and Mark - your hard work is priceless. Thank you for everything :)
Sincerely from your Realtor,
Rachel HammerContinue Reading
Why pay High Condo Fees? - Similar homes have to pay approximately 200 per month...but not with this home! It's almost like a freehold. Sun filled 3 bedroom home with single attached garage with inside entry. Recent upgrades to windows, Furnace, A/C, Kitchen and Bathrooms. Perfect for the first time home buyer. Come and make this house your "Home Sweet Home"See full listing
East Market Lofts - A well planned community. Loft living like no other. Includes a designer island, wall to wall windows. Natural light abounds. 555 sq. foot Navigli Model - Architectural styling throughout. 'Experience the Byward Market Lifestyle - You Will Love It!' (Locker included)See full listing
WOW! Loft living in the heart of the Market. The 1 bedroom plus den includes one underground parking space and storage locker. Floor to ceiling windows highlight a fabulous open concept design filled with features. Hardwood floors, large balcony, five appliances, moveable walls, central air and Hunter Douglas blinds. Enjoy Market living today.See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- What else can your realtor do for you?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What counts as a bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community