Introducing 234 rideau street, a full service condo in heart of downtown ottawa. This beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom and den with private balcony is a must see. Enjoy 995 sqft of open concept, including granite counters, upgraded backsplash in kitchen and stainless steel appliances, comes with one underground parking space and a storage locker. The Claridge Plaza condo has it all - from ...See full listing
Popular richcraft end unit bancroft model in desirable riverside south area. This attractive 3 bedrooms and loft 'tall town' has it all! dark hardwood throughout main floor, stunning upgrades in open concept kitchen with extended breakfast bar, custom california shutters and glass cabinetry. Right beside new park and steps away to transit. A true must see!See full listing
Meticulously maintained urbandale three bedroom home in sought after riverside south. Ceramic foyer and bathrooms, freshly painted, pride of ownership throughout, with nice size kitchen overlooking fully fenced backyard with two tier cedar deck. Lower level including finished basement with pot lights and rough-in for bathroom. Move-in condition and perfectly located near schools, public ...See full listing
Your new home awaits you here in this spacious and modern Richcraft Bancroft model. Painted in neutral tones with 20k in upgrades including extended kitchen cabinets, pots and pans drawers, built-in wine rack, custom window coverings, all appliances and electronic air cleaner. With three spacious bedrooms including a loft in the master with ensuite and walk in closet. Just across the street from ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community