“Getting into a mortgage is the single largest financial transaction you will do in your life; don't take it lightly,” and “Get help if you don't understand it yourself. It's a small price to pay to get the right advice when you're signing up for a very large financial commitment over the next 15, 20, 25 years,”
Mr. Melville says.Continue Reading
For residents of the Westboro area, Parkdale Avenue may be changing, read more...Continue Reading
If your interested in further info. about this current listing, contact me.Continue Reading
Why must we be so critical about the current Ottawa real estate market, Its a great time to buy and sell
the value of owning property in Ottawa is an excellent investment! I was a little disturbed by Maich's feelings towards the housing market here in Ottawa being compared to such areas as Detroit where the unemployment rate is significant and crippling,Continue Reading
So in case you were wondering when is the best time to go to the bank to get a good interest rate, you may want to keep in mind the following dates. Its expected rates will increase in the next year, so if your not sure what to do, give me a call or email me and I can help you understand your mortgage buying power and even refer you to some wonderful Mortgage Agents.
Just remember this, the rates are good, folks!Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What counts as a bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community
- Is back-to-school season the right time to buy?
- There's still time to win a Back-to-School Shopping Spree!
- Home ownership is a big step, but it has risks