Distinctively designed 2 bedroom and den open concept executive town home is a must see! This tastefully painted upper unit has it all unique light fixtures, fireplace, berber carpeting and beautiful dark hardwood floors. Enjoy your two private balconies overlooking NCC land.Numerous upgrades and nice touches including 42" kitchen cabinets, raised breakfast bar and 5' foot soaker tub.See full listing
Beautifully maintained three bedroom townhouse in the great community of Riverside South. With approximately 1675 square footage plus basement, freshly painted open concept home has it all, hardwood flooring on main level, ceramic tiles in foyer, bathrooms and spacious updated kitchen. Builder finished basement boasts oversized window and gas fireplace. The master bedroom has a full ensuite and ...See full listing
Updated, spacious and modern 2 and 1 bedroom condo. Beautiful hardwood floors in main and upper levels. Upper level boasts large master withfull wall of closet space, freshly painted 2nd bedroom and full bath. Lower level features bedroom, handy workshop and powder room for added convenience. Very private fully landscaped yard. True move-in condition. Great opportunity for 1st time buyers or ...See full listing
And through the entire experience, I remember the best advice came from my lawyer who told me that interest rates, "Go up in the Spring and down in the Fall." As simple as that, he has yet to be wrong. But most of us are so scared of increases, the possible return of the "80s" rates and foreclosures similar to the U.S. that we seem to get scared every time we hear the rates are going up.Continue Reading
This was my first time visiting the show, and it was clear there was a main message and many exhibitors from all across Canada discussing the same issue, the governments plan on the future of solar energy, efficient energy products, services and solutions. It was remarkable how many companies were representing topics such as solar panels, energy audits, geothermal options by getting energy from the ground up and most interesting, land lease options to operate the solar system on your south facing piece of 50x50 land. It was very interesting to me, as a Real Estate Agent how many of these representatives wanted to speak to me about how to convey to my clients how important this home energy audit would benefit them.Continue Reading
Recent Blog Posts
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What counts as a bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community
- Is back-to-school season the right time to buy?
- There's still time to win a Back-to-School Shopping Spree!
- Home ownership is a big step, but it has risks