Welcome to this beautifully designed townhome in Fairwinds, Stittsville. Truly walk-in and move-in, uniquely and fully upgraded Eastland model home, with ceramic tile and hardwood flooring throughout the main floor, open concept kitchen with custom stained oak cabinetry, central vacuum kitchen toe kick, tiled backsplash and appliances included. Beautifully selected berber carpeting with thicker ...See full listing
Welcome to 477 Grey Seal Circle, this charming end unit townhome by Urbandale offers stunning light fixtures and open concept kitchen and living. Beautiful fireplace w high ceilings. 3 bedrooms with a master luxury ensuite incl whirlpool tub, separate shower and walk in closet. Lower level includes fourth bathroom w shower and space for recreational room or possible fourth ...See full listing
Welcome to 2905 Wellington Street in the heart of Kemptville. Breathtaking waterfront ½ acre property ready to move in and enjoy. Enjoy this well designed split level home with beautifully renovated kitchen overlooking lower level family room with stunning wood burning fireplace and pine ceiling. Property features an in ground river water irrigation system for the lawn and garden. The ...See full listing
Beautifully maintained two bedroom two bathroom end unit, nicely situated with a southern view. The main floor offers ceramic and hardwood flooring, a cozy gas fireplace, newer windows and freshly painted. Enjoy cooking in the brand new well designed kitchen with pass through, soft closed cabinetry and impeccable storage to maximize space everywhere. All new appliances are included. The ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community