Welcome to 222 Lavergne Street, a sought after two storey semi with in-law suite. Situated in a lovely, quiet family oriented neighbourhood, this home provides an open concept space from the inside and a private beautifully designed oasis from the outside. Hardwood flooring on both the main floor and second level which features three well sized bedrooms tastefully painted in designer colours ...See full listing
Fantastic Starter Home! This lovely 3 bedroom townhouse is freshly painted with updated flooring and light fixtures. Spacious well-designed kitchen, dining and living area provides cozy entertaining space and access to a private rear yard. Large master bedroom contains great closet space. Condo fees incl. use of inground pool with lifeguard and party room. Close to shopping, parks, schools, bus ...See full listing
Distinctively designed 2 bedroom and den open concept executive town home is a must see! This tastefully painted upper unit has it all unique light fixtures, fireplace, berber carpeting and beautiful dark hardwood floors. Enjoy your two private balconies overlooking NCC land.Numerous upgrades and nice touches including 42" kitchen cabinets, raised breakfast bar and 5' foot soaker tub.See full listing
Beautifully maintained three bedroom townhouse in the great community of Riverside South. With approximately 1675 square footage plus basement, freshly painted open concept home has it all, hardwood flooring on main level, ceramic tiles in foyer, bathrooms and spacious updated kitchen. Builder finished basement boasts oversized window and gas fireplace. The master bedroom has a full ensuite and ...See full listing
Updated, spacious and modern 2 and 1 bedroom condo. Beautiful hardwood floors in main and upper levels. Upper level boasts large master withfull wall of closet space, freshly painted 2nd bedroom and full bath. Lower level features bedroom, handy workshop and powder room for added convenience. Very private fully landscaped yard. True move-in condition. Great opportunity for 1st time buyers or ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- What counts as a bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community
- Is back-to-school season the right time to buy?
- There's still time to win a Back-to-School Shopping Spree!
- Home ownership is a big step, but it has risks