Welcome to 704 Bowercrest Crescent in Riverside South. This stunning spacious townhome has all the bells and whistles. Built by Urbandale, enjoy the amazing comfort and versatility that this model has to offer, especially in the end unit version with great location and in amazing condition! Features are too many to mention, some highlights include nine foot soaring ceilings, freshly painted with ...See full listing
Welcome to 9 Creek's End Lane, a custom built, Barry Hobin designed townhome in the adult-oriented private enclave of Creekside. High end finishes throughout, perfectly considered and functional upgrades, meticulously maintained. Spectacular scenery from rear deck and patio. Pure luxury awaits you in this 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath home; featuring rich oak hardwood, ceramic tile, and new ...See full listing
PRICED TO SELL! This rarely offered two bedroom upper terrace condo is situated on a quiet street with no rear neighbours! A beautifully maintained condo, it includes ceramic flooring in entrance and bathrooms, cozy carpeting, and access to private balconies off the living room and master bedroom. Relax in front of the wood fireplace in the open concept living room and dining room. Large eat-in ...See full listing
Welcome to 612 Martinique in Fairwinds, Sttitsville. A warm and cozy three storey townhome with over 1900 sqft of living space, where pride of ownership and impeccable design meet and shine. Enjoy the well designed main floor, with ceramic tiled entrance, inside access from the double garage, great storage space, large laundry room and a den for the professional working from home or the ...See full listing
Welcome to 3054 Fairlea Crescent, a three bedroom, two bathroom condominium townhome with no carpets! Well maintained hardwood floors on the main level. Bright kitchen with large windows and plenty of cabinet space. All appliances included. Formal dining room, great for entertaining. Relax by your cozy gas fireplace in living room. Easy to care for bamboo hardwood floors with decorative inlay on ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community