Welcome to 960 Hare Avenue in the highly sought-after Glabar Park/McKeller Heights area of Ottawa, near Westboro. This stately five bedroom home is an idyllic (idelic) family retreat, close to amenities yet withdrawn from the hustle and bustle of daily life in this tranquil, mature neighborhood. The maple trees around the circular driveway provide natural privacy and shade for childsplay. ...See full listing
Welcome to 299 Harthill Way in the beautiful Barrhaven area of Ottawa. This gorgeous 2011 built Holitzner home is located close to parks, schools, and shopping, this home is ideal for a busy family. Enter into the tastefully tiled foyer with ample closet space and easy access to the powder room and garage. Hardwood floors continue throughout the ground floor living area. The versatility of this ...See full listing
Welcome to this charming single family home in a beautiful mature neighbourhood. This three bedroom home on a large corner lot has everything you need to call it home sweet home! From the moment you walk in, appreciate the spacious tiled entrance, enjoy the convenience of a side door leading to your mudroom. Centrally located kitchen offers newer countertops and tons of cabinetry space. You ...See full listing
Welcome to 347 Royal Fern Way in Riverside South. This three bedroom, three bathroom townhome features a rare and sought after double car garage. You will appreciate the convenience of a spacious tiled foyer with access to your garage, a powder room, and large front hall closet. This end unit townhome has an abundance of natural light and has tastefully selected maple hardwood throughout ...See full listing
Calling all investors! This 60’ x 167’ R2 F zoned lot is prime for redevelopment or with a little TLC, it could be your next income property. Full of charm throughout, this home could really become a showcase for your portfolio. The three bedroom one bathroom unit on the main level would also make for a perfect owner occupied unit. There is a two bedroom one bathroom second level ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?
- What was Ottawa's Real Estate Market like in June?
- Welcome, Summer! Ottawa's Real Estate Market For May
- What are the stages to listing?
- Ottawa's Real Estate Market in April
- Our community is growing as fast as our snowbanks
- January 2019 - We're Celebrating Success
- December 2018 - Rachel Hammer Team Real Estate Newsletter
- November 2018 - Rachel Hammer Team Real Estate Newsletter
- October 2018 - Rachel Hammer Team Real Estate Newsletter