Welcome to 212 Trailgate Street, in the private and luxurious community referred to perfectly as the Landing, an enclave of the popular community of Riverside South. This stately four bedroom home built by Urbandale in 2014 is an idyllic family retreat, close to amenities yet sheltered from the hustle and bustle of daily life in this tranquil, mature neighbourhood. A stunning Energy Star ...See full listing
Welcome to 210 Eye Bright Crescent in Riverside South. Part of the Richcraft Tall Town series, walk in and appreciate this end unit with over 1700 square feet of freshly painted home-sweet-home space which awaits you here in this spacious Bancroft model built in 2008. Meticulously maintained by the original owners, this home is sure to please. The conveniences of this home begin with the ...See full listing
Welcome to HOM by Domicile! This luxurious and upscale condominium building is only steps away from the O-train and Dow’s Lake, in the heart of Little Italy! Step inside this well appointed almost 700 sq ft, one bed, one bath unit, with tons of open concept living space, tastefully decorated in neutral tones and offering exquisite upgrades such as an oversized island offering seating ...See full listing
Welcome to 130 Hawkeswood Drive, a spacious and rarely offered 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom end unit in the newly developed area of the Riverside South Manotick community. This 2016 Trillium model by Claridge offers over 2200 square feet of living space. With many well thought out upgrades throughout, this house is one that is much to be desired. This tastefully appointed home features upgraded ...See full listing
Welcome to this newly renovated 2+1 bedroom, 3 bathroom corner unit condo located in the charming suburban community of Stittsville. Surrounded by beautiful mature trees this condo provides plenty of privacy yet grants easy access to necessities such as shops and public transit. The private lot, wooden deck and storage shed create the perfect space for outdoor entertaining. ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community