Welcome to 91 Redpath Drive, a three bedroom, three bathroom meticulously maintained townhome in beautiful Barrhaven, Ottawa. Nestled in a quiet neighbourhood with parks, community centres, and your choice of several schools, this sunny home is the perfect place for a growing family. Step from the front porch into your tiled entryway. This area offers a wide closet, inside access to ...See full listing
Welcome to 8-1006C Beryl Private, a forest-view Solaris condo in Riverside South. Boasting two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an open-concept living area, this beautifully maintained condo is perfect for professionals or for those looking to consolidate their space. Step into your tiled foyer, complete with a large hall closet. This unit enjoys access to the back of the building via an ...See full listing
Welcome to 15 Astoria Crescent, a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom end-unit townhome in Barrhaven, Ottawa. The Newcastle, Tartan Homes’ largest model in this development, offers a highly functional floor plan for families. The tiled foyer offers storage space in a wide closet, with plenty of additional room for a bench or organizer. Convenient inside access to the single-car garage is just ...See full listing
Welcome to 2618 Baynes Sound Way, a two bedroom, two bathroom end-unit townhome in beautiful Half Moon Bay. Come home to this quiet street, close to schools, parks, and more. Step into your tiled entryway with inside access to the single-car garage. Here you’ll find a closet and mudroom for your storage needs, as well as a powder room and laundry facilities. Upstairs, new hardwood ...See full listing
Welcome to 418 Santa Anna Lane, a park-facing three bedroom, three bathroom townhome in Stittsville. Built by Mattamy, this park-facing home is perfect for families, with outdoor space for recreation and ample living space indoors. Step from the beautifully landscaped front path into your ground-floor family room. Tall, southwest-facing windows let in lots of natural light. This highly ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community