Welcome to luxury living minutes from downtown ottawa. This exquisite three bedroom two bathroom condominium has it all. Over 1800 sq foot, 9ft ceilings and stunning views from the two sided corner wrap around balcony. Includes all ss appliances, light fixtures, window blinds and underground parking. Enjoy ottawa in this elegant resort style condo - pools, tennis, gym, gardens, fountains and so ...See full listing
Wonderfully maintained 3bed 2bath condo, steps away from transit, shops and more! Open and spacious with south exposure. Laminate flooring, berber carpeting and newly designed modern main bath. Great sized bedrooms with tons of closest space. Bright kitchen boasts stylish ceramic flooring and new patio doors to access private fenced yard. The low condo fees and good appliances adds the final ...See full listing
Rare opportunity to own the model suite! This freshly painted two bedroom two bath upper unit boasts a sun-filled upgraded gourmet kitchen with ceramic backsplash, large island with double sink, big pantry and stainless steel appliances. Stylish dark hardwood floors in living/dining area with cozy fireplace and private balcony backing onto NCC land. Second floor features balcony in the master ...See full listing
Welcome to 222 Lavergne Street, a sought after two storey semi with in-law suite. Situated in a lovely, quiet family oriented neighbourhood, this home provides an open concept space from the inside and a private beautifully designed oasis from the outside. Hardwood flooring on both the main floor and second level which features three well sized bedrooms tastefully painted in designer colours ...See full listing
Fantastic Starter Home! This lovely 3 bedroom townhouse is freshly painted with updated flooring and light fixtures. Spacious well-designed kitchen, dining and living area provides cozy entertaining space and access to a private rear yard. Large master bedroom contains great closet space. Condo fees incl. use of inground pool with lifeguard and party room. Close to shopping, parks, schools, bus ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?
- What was Ottawa's Real Estate Market like in June?
- Our community is growing as fast as our snowbanks
- January 2019 - We're Celebrating Success
- December 2018 - Rachel Hammer Team Real Estate Newsletter
- November 2018 - Rachel Hammer Team Real Estate Newsletter
- October 2018 - Rachel Hammer Team Real Estate Newsletter