Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What else can your realtor do for you?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What counts as a bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community
Latest From Twitter
*Just Listed* 530 Grand Tully Way in #RiversideSouth. You won't believe the gorgeous upgrades in this 3 bed, 3 bath… https://t.co/SiO4gTZ1gJ
New Listing: 530 Grand Tully Way - https://t.co/jpIRhyS2eP
*Sold* Congratulations to our client! We're so happy to have sold your condo in #RiversideSouth for above asking pr… https://t.co/C7prCGZcw6
*Just Listed* 156 Calaveras Avenue in #Barrhaven, Ottawa. See more of this 3 bed, 3 bath, end-unit townhome:… https://t.co/7Yp9wQ7GpA
buyer westboro Rachel Hammer budget buying statistics rachelhammer First time home buyer Hammer & Associates news bridgehead clean energy Ottawa Real Estate Agent green energy real estate agent homes Tips for sellers Average price Tarion Ottawa Real Estate home owners new builds home buyers market advice Tips for buyers sales real estate mortgages market news sellers Ontario Financing investment properties condos energy ottawa listing market activity buyers lifestyle Ottawa real estate condominiums buying a home resources realtors carlingwood residential renting showing