Welcome to this gorgeous condominium unit in The Radcliffe; offering a lifestyle with ultimate convenience for urban living. Walk to vibrant Preston Street and it’s abundance of restaurants and entertainment, or stroll across Dow’s Lake, the Aboretum or Experimental Farm. Elegance and comfort come together in this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Mont Claire model in Domicile’s popular ...See full listing
Welcome to 733 Nakina Way, this charming townhome by Richcraft is a true one of a kind with convenient and practical upgrades throughout the home. Beginning from the front entrance enjoy the tastefully selected tiles and soaring smooth ceilings throughout, no stucco! inside access to insulated garage with garage door openers and additional electrical, As you make your way to the ...See full listing
Welcome to 6018 Red Willow Drive in the quiet and perfectly located neighbourhood of Chapel Hill in the east end of Ottawa. This two bedroom upper end unit condominium is beautifully situated. Spacious open concept living and dining room with wood burning fireplace and large balcony. Large bright kitchen with great work space and huge pantry for all your kitchen needs. Upstairs enjoy the two ...See full listing
Welcome to 704 Bowercrest Crescent in Riverside South. This stunning spacious townhome has all the bells and whistles. Built by Urbandale, enjoy the amazing comfort and versatility that this model has to offer, especially in the end unit version with great location and in amazing condition! Features are too many to mention, some highlights include nine foot soaring ceilings, freshly painted with ...See full listing
Welcome to 9 Creek's End Lane, a custom built, Barry Hobin designed townhome in the adult-oriented private enclave of Creekside. High end finishes throughout, perfectly considered and functional upgrades, meticulously maintained. Spectacular scenery from rear deck and patio. Pure luxury awaits you in this 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath home; featuring rich oak hardwood, ceramic tile, and new ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?
- Our community is growing as fast as our snowbanks
- January 2019 - We're Celebrating Success
- December 2018 - Rachel Hammer Team Real Estate Newsletter
- November 2018 - Rachel Hammer Team Real Estate Newsletter
- October 2018 - Rachel Hammer Team Real Estate Newsletter