Welcome to 38 Cambray Lane! Freshly painted throughout. Open concept main level includes well appointed kitchen with breakfast bar, extra storage in a pantry and upgraded cabinetry with pots and pan drawers. Bright and cozy living room with natural gas fireplace, vaulted ceilings, 9 ft windows, and hardwood floors. Loft area is perfect for sitting room, kids play area or office. Large main ...See full listing
Welcome to 3124 Burritts Rapids Place in the heart of Half Moon Bay here in the south end of Ottawa. This spacious freshly painted three bedroom three bathroom end unit townhome is sure to please! Walk right into this stunning fernwater model with upgrades galore. Bright and spacious layout featuring hardwood flooring and brand new carpeting. Enjoy the built-in surround sound in the living and ...See full listing
Welcome to prestigious 700 Sussex! Unit 307 is a two bedroom plus den unit which overlooks the iconic Chateau Laurier. Enter through your granite entrance into kitchen with granite, dark cabinetry and stainless steel appliances. Hardwood floors throughout. Luxurious master ensuite with shower and soaker tub. This luxury building has concierge, security, underground parking, and more. Walk to ...See full listing
Welcome to 3 Stonepointe Drive in the heart of Barrhaven's wonderfully established family community, Enjoy this three bedroom three bathroom single family home. Almost all is brand new and ready for your final touches. Great craftmanship throughout including, tiled flooring in foyer, bathrooms, kitchen and mudroom. Open and spacious light white and bright kitchen with ...See full listing
Welcome to 1016 Redtail Private. This is a rarely offered 3 bedroom end unit! Perfect for those who need a second bedroom and an office (or maybe a nursery!) Nestled in the quieter section of the complex this end unit provides a lot of light and open kitchen, dining room, living room. Updated light fixtures give a modern feel to the main level, which is perfect for entertaining. Hardwood floors ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community