100 Grant Carman Drive, Unit 1003 - Borden Frm/stewart Frm/carleton Hts/parkwd Hill Ottawa, ON, K2E 8B8
Welcome to this sun-filled and spacious 1-bedroom Jasmine model at 1003-100 Grant Carman Drive in the premiere Westpark condominium community by Minto. Host guests in your formal living and dining rooms, and watch the sunsets from your 10th floor balcony and large windows. The galley kitchen is fully equipped with modern white appliances, bonus pull-outs inside cabinets, and separate ...See full listing
Welcome to 48 Mutchmor Road, a charming home in historic Ottawa East. Situated on a tranquil cul de sac, this one bedroom, one bathroom home with generous living space offers life close to Ottawa’s cultural hubs without sacrificing the peacefulness of a mature neighborhood. Step from the front porch into the spacious living room with bay window. You’ll have plenty of space to ...See full listing
Welcome to 748 Bowercrest Crescent, an Urbandale Executive Townhome in Riverside South, Ottawa. This three bedroom, four bathroom end-unit Covina model with loft offers over 2100 square feet of living space for your family to enjoy. This well-maintained home has been styled and landscaped to help you enjoy life’s comforts. Unwind on the generous front porch with a view of your birds ...See full listing
Welcome to unit 203 at 108 Third Avenue in the heart of the Glebe, Ottawa. This high-ceilinged loft is perfectly situated to take advantage of this historic neighborhood’s many amenities. Located on a traffic-calmed street, take a short jaunt to parks, Glebe Community Centre, Lansdowne, coffee shops, restaurants, and independent retailers. Large windows offer a view of Third Avenue from ...See full listing
Welcome to 786 Nakina, a three bedroom, three bathroom Fulton model Tall Town home by Richcraft in Riverside South. Located on a quiet street, close to schools, recreation, a splash pad, transit and shopping, this 2008 approximately 1700 square foot home is the perfect place for a growing family. The open-concept living and dining areas are finished with hardwood flooring, high ceilings, ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- How to Shop for a House in a Sellers’ Market
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?
- Our community is growing as fast as our snowbanks
- January 2019 - We're Celebrating Success
- December 2018 - Rachel Hammer Team Real Estate Newsletter
- November 2018 - Rachel Hammer Team Real Estate Newsletter
- October 2018 - Rachel Hammer Team Real Estate Newsletter