Welcome to 30 Daffodil Court, a stunningly upgraded four bedroom, three bathroom single family home in Riverside South, Ottawa. Beautifully maintained by original owners, this Sapphire II model by Urbandale (2015) sits on a quiet court within easy walking distance of Rideauview Community Centre and St. Jerome Elementary School. With approximately 2700 square feet of finished living area, your ...See full listing
Welcome to 244 Eye Bright Crescent in Riverside South, Ottawa, a three bedroom, three bathroom townhome in the perfect location for a growing family. This Bancroft model by Richcraft offers approximately 1800 square feet of finished living space. Lovingly maintained by original owners, this home backs offers a great view of the sunrise and chic finishings throughout. The award-winning ...See full listing
Welcome to 6945 Mary Anne Drive, an elegant three bedroom, four bathroom family home located in lovely Greely, Ottawa. Located on a quiet street, this family-friendly neighbourhood offers a safe place to walk, cycle, and play. The elegant design of the home begins with the beautiful interlock pathway and porch, complete with built-in garden beds. With an inviting space to sit outside and ...See full listing
Welcome to 14 Jayland Drive in Kemptville, an updated four bedroom, two bathroom family home on a generous lot with mature trees. Beautifully maintained ash hardwood floors appoint the main living area of this hi-ranch home. The large living room provides ample space for your family to gather. The kitchen offers a highly functional design, with lots of counter surface and a pantry wall for ...See full listing
Welcome to 148 Cambie Road in Riverside South, the vision of contemporary living by HN Homes. This Hutton model with loft includes extensive upgrades to finishings and appliances throughout the home. Situated on a corner lot, its wide modern windows invite the sunshine in. Attention to detail is evident throughout every inch of the home, from the sleek brick exterior to the upgraded ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community