Welcome to 303 Grayburn Way in Chapman Mills, Barrhaven, Ottawa. This four bedroom, four bathroom family home by Minto offers a highly functional floorplan and modern finishings throughout. Step through the double front doors into your tiled foyer. This spacious entryway offers a wide mirrored closet for storage, and easy access to the powder room. The living room, appointed with ...See full listing
Welcome to 240 Big Dipper Street in Riverside South, Ottawa. Built in 2020, this end-unit Parkway model by HN Homes offers all the modern architecture and quality finishings this builder is known for. The 2500+ square feet of stylish living space includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and a finished basement. Enjoy a leisurely afternoon on the wide porch, finished with cedar columns and ...See full listing
Welcome to 919 Kilbirnie Dr, a bright and spacious Minto Abbey Freehold townhome in Barrhaven’s Quinn’s Pointe community. This 2018 built, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home offers 3 levels of thoughtfully planned living space; perfect for professionals, investors, or first-time buyers. Pride of ownership and chic design style begin at the front entry with lovely landscaping including river ...See full listing
Welcome to 3 Picasso Drive in Hunt Club Park. This beautiful three plus one bedroom home is the perfect family home located on a quiet street with no rear neighbours. Complete with a double car garage and driveway that will fit an additional 4 cars. The landscaped interlock walkway leads to the covered veranda, perfect for a morning cup of coffee. Tiled entrance, crown moulding and freshly ...See full listing
Welcome to 260 Briston Private, a two bedroom, two bathroom Richcraft Bedford model townhome-style condo located in Greenboro, Ottawa. This bright and spacious upper level unit offers a wonderful layout with over 1,300 square feet perfect for professionals, investors, or first-time buyers. Freshly painted, this home offers durable laminate flooring throughout the open-concept living and dining ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community