Welcome to 102 Sunvale Way in Barrhaven, Ottawa. This three bedroom + den, three bathroom townhome offers a highly functional floor plan and an ideal location for a growing family. Step from the front porch into the tiled entryway. Here you’ll find a spacious hall closet, powder room, and access to the single-car garage. The den is perfectly situated for a home office, with privacy ...See full listing
Welcome to 552 Stargazer Cres in Riverside South, Ottawa. This freshly painted, stunning 3 bedroom plus loft, 3 bathroom end-unit townhome has a premium pie shaped lot with inground pool and is full of unique high end upgrades. Built by Richcraft, the Fairhaven model offers over 2500 square feet of finished living space. Extended driveway provides enough parking for 3 cars. Walk right in ...See full listing
Welcome to 4 Hartington Place in the Golden Triangle, Ottawa. Just a short distance from the amenities of Elgin Street, you’ll find the tranquility of Hartington Place and this turn-of-the-century semi-detached home. Its historic charm is preserved in the red brick exterior, shaded by a mature walnut tree. Its renovated interior offers four bedrooms and two bathrooms, all updated in a style ...See full listing
Welcome to 458 Briston Private, a two bedroom, two bathroom townhome-style condo located in Greenboro, Ottawa. This well maintained and updated unit offers a wonderful layout perfect for professionals, investors, or first-time home buyers. First impressions are key and this home does not disappoint! With a large, welcoming foyer and clean design style, you’ll feel instantly ‘at ...See full listing
Welcome to 512 Hartleigh Avenue in Woodpark, Ottawa. This five bedroom, three bathroom home on a large, private lot presents a unique opportunity to own one of the first legally permitted Coach houses in Ottawa. Whether it’s additional space you’re after, or the income potential of a secondary dwelling, this updated home has so much to offer. Pride of ownership is evident in ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Do I Need Title Insurance to Buy a House?
- What Else Can Your Realtor Do For You?
- Tips for Relocating to Ottawa
- What Counts as a Bedroom?
- The Psychology of Staging a Home
- Why do Real Estate Lawyers Cost so Much?
- Buying Investment Property in Ottawa
- Before you say yes to mortgage insurance, consider a product designed to protect you and your loved ones – not your lender.
- How to Prepare to Meet with a Listing Agent
- How to Read Between the Lines on Realtor.ca
- The real estate market is going strong in 2020
- We've had a banner year, how about you?
- We spent a night outside in support of YSB
- Stay safe this Halloween!
- Giving thanks for our clients and our community