Welcome to 235 Branthaven Street, a three bed, three bath end unit Fifth Avenue model by Minto in Avalon, Orleans, an established neighborhood of family homes. Step from your private laneway into the open concept living and dining area. Refinished raw hardwood flooring enhances the elegance of this tidy home. The kitchen and eating area offer access to the backyard deck for outdoor grilling. ...See full listing
Welcome to 181 Glenora Street in Rideau Gardens, Ottawa. Located on a quiet street in this established neighborhood, this fully landscaped property is in keeping with the character of historic Rideau Gardens. Offering three bedrooms, four bathrooms, and ample living space, this home is the perfect place for your family. Step from your interlock front walk into your foyer. Trees provide privacy ...See full listing
Welcome to the prestigious Canal One Eleven condos. Maintenance free living with million dollar views of the canal. Rooftop tennis court, indoor swimming pool and hot tub, gym, squash court, indoor driving range, underground parking and security. This condo offers over 2200 square feet of space including open concept entertaining space, two large bedrooms each with an ensuite, den which could ...See full listing
Welcome to 68 Halley Street in Barrhaven, Ottawa. This three bedroom, four bathroom home sits on a quiet street, close to parks, schools, and the Chapman Mills Marketplace. Designed for maintenance-free living, the wide driveway leads to the beautiful interlock front path. The tiled foyer offers inside access to the single-car garage, powder room, and closet space. The kitchen sees plenty of ...See full listing
Welcome to 751 Bowercrest Crescent in Riverside South. This deceptively large end-unit townhome has all the bells and whistles your family deserves. Built by Richcraft, this well-maintained home offers nine-foot ceilings and proximity to schools, parks, transit, and shopping. The main floor layout is designed for entertaining and comfortable living. Designer paint colors compliment the hardwood ...See full listing
Recent Blog Posts
- Introducing McKeller Park!
- Bel Air Tremblant
- Cost avoidance when buying a house
- Trendy isn't just downtown anymore
- Live, Work, Play
- What IS a Multiple Offer Situation?
- What was Ottawa's Real Estate Market like in June?
- Welcome, Summer! Ottawa's Real Estate Market For May
- What are the stages to listing?
- Ottawa's Real Estate Market in April
- Our community is growing as fast as our snowbanks
- January 2019 - We're Celebrating Success
- December 2018 - Rachel Hammer Team Real Estate Newsletter
- November 2018 - Rachel Hammer Team Real Estate Newsletter
- October 2018 - Rachel Hammer Team Real Estate Newsletter